Greetings and salutations, It's Kirk coming to you from the Hospital Bed of Love, and I am excited to hear your feedback on the short story for October. It was the first time I've shared a story from that Universe, but don't worry... Next month, I'm sharing a quaint little tale from the Necro Realm. Is it putting you knee-deep in the action that is that world? No. It's a standalone tale, but don't worry - next year, I'll be posting The Last Stand of Tony Laredo, which introduces you to Draco Lavanov and showcases his badassery. I thought long and hard about what the theme for this Top 5 should be, but I wasn't feeling in a thankful mood. Not that I'm not grateful for what I have, I don't get to celebrate it like you guys do. I get to sit in the Hospital Bed of Love, eat whatever it is they've made us, and that's it. I'll probably be writing, like I do every other day. Sounds depressing, that's why old folks perk up and are s...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please be kind to one another in the comment section. While constructive feedback is welcome, abuse of this privilege will result in a ban from the lair.