Sonnet Sunday’s: Accusations
Like
a tormented soul, you begin to shout
Ranting
on subjects you know nothing about
To
everyone, near your words are so profane
Giving
us reason to believe you’re insane
Your
anger is sent in my direction
Before
we begin, let’s make the correction
Your
attitude is not what I would expect
Especially
your total lack of respect
A
barrage of words you now want to exchange
Honey,
there’s no way in hell you’re in my range
Those
flapping lips are starting to take their toll
Listen
up, buttercup, that’s not how I roll
I
want you to remember just who I am
‘Cause
once I get started, I won’t give a damn
Best
check yourself before you see my black heart
My
words will literally tear you apart
So
don’t count on me giving you any slack
There’s
no way to survive my verbal attack
Ask
yourself if this is what you desire
My
words will burn your sorry ass like fire

Comments
Post a Comment
Please be kind to one another in the comment section. While constructive feedback is welcome, abuse of this privilege will result in a ban from the lair.